Clowns being such clowns. XD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Azedenkae
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
2,448
Reaction score
2,215
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a while back I talked about how my occy was a super lazy eater and only grabbed whatever floated in front of it. Well I went on holidays and never had a chance to try feeding it anything else. A lot changed since then, and for some reason now it is so much more willing to swim to grab food, even if it struggles to eat a pellet in one go.

But the funny thing is, it has become a bit... too aggressive with grabbing food I think. To the point where now even with a pellet in its mouth, the occy will still try to go for another one. Like straight up try to bite a second pellet while holding onto the first. I am just like... *facepalm* lad there is plenty of food just finish chewing on your pellet okay, or I can feed you later just chill. XD
 
They are a pretty fiesty fish and can be rather aggressive. Sounds like its doing goo though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new