clowns for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as most I have bread my black and white clownfish. they are 4 months old. Looking to trade for a nano powerhead, and or zoa's / acans. trying to see if anyone is interested let me know
 
hey where are you located
I live in Plainfield, are they Nano pumps?

also to all I value them at $20 apiece $30 miss bar. just to give an idea of how I would be willing to trade. not positive on species however they are Australian black and white clowns. in a different tag on the same system I have a mated pair of brown black and white mixed clown also lay eggs, so what I'm getting at is I believe they will be black and white but if possibly, if even they are that they are different breed than other than black and white..but they seem to be getting less brown and more black everyday that passes. Cute little buggers they are
 
Last edited:
I have a nano if you need it woukd love clowns but I think they would be food that small in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new