Clowns spawning....

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhnguyen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dhnguyen

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
735
Location
Kingston, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So these 2 have been in my old neglected 125g for over 10 years (when I took a break from reefing) and today I saw this.
As cool as it is to see, I am not ready for this at all. I'll try to set up a small tank for the fry but I'm totally clueless at this... Any pointers?
I doubt I will be able to save the babies...

 
honestly everyone with clownfish has this too, mine breed consistently every two weeks. Its more of a financial and time burden than helpful to you as you need live rotifers, and brine shrimp etc, then you have to find homes for them, and you end up with less money than you put in. Dont want to be mean and its sad but i think most end up eaten by my corals or fish.
 
honestly everyone with clownfish has this too, mine breed consistently every two weeks. Its more of a financial and time burden than helpful to you as you need live rotifers, and brine shrimp etc, then you have to find homes for them, and you end up with less money than you put in. Dont want to be mean and its sad but i think most end up eaten by my corals or fish.

Yeah I kinda thought so too. Still I might give it a try if I can get a hold of some rotifers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new