ClownShow's 10 gallon nano reef.

Lookin good. Watch ur.alk and salt in a 10gal! I know you said you got an ato. Nice.
Thats a rhodactus.mushroom you posted. Very kool. Looks purple. The bubbles that form are saught after these days.
D
I just bought a green disco and a orange disco that is really vibrant I'll try and get a good picture tomarrow.
 
More pics from the previous batch of corals after they opened up.
20210322025334_IMG_1649.jpg
20210321043426_IMG_1626.jpg
20210214204442_IMG_1334~2.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new