Club table at the Swap?

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there are several of us who have a few Dry Goods that we may want to get rid of. Will there be a Reef Club General table at the Swap this weekend for us to possibly sell our stuff there? Also has there been a layout released of the entire room?

Skygirl997

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure on the layout, but no member table. Club VPs are talking of having a member swap later in the year....assuming Club involvement stays high. Nothing official on that yet.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club should have kept hobbyist vendors at the main swap.

A local swap really won't be any good for selling coral. It would be great for bringing back the old way of swapping corals instead of buying.

The club should have voted on not having hobbyist vendors at the swap in the end the club belongs to the members.

mhanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club should have kept hobbyist vendors at the main swap.

A local swap really won't be any good for selling coral. It would be great for bringing back the old way of swapping corals instead of buying.

The club should have voted on not having hobbyist vendors at the swap in the end the club belongs to the members.

No one said that hobbyist were keep out of swap. We actually had 2 hobbyist at this swap.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back