Cmon All You Baseball Fans!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CardsFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CardsFan

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHO IS READY TO GET THIS SEASON STARTED!!!

Let us Know Who Your Favorite Baseball Team Is And Why!

My Favorite Team Is The Cardinals Because Who Does Not Want To Be A Birds Fan Best Fans In Baseball!

51BNF0a2t9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
 
Last edited:
Fightin' Phils I couldn't imagine rooting for any other team

philadelphia-phillies-logo.gif
 
Sox, real Sox, not the pale ones. Have Tix to see them play the Spankees on July 8th at Fenway. Have been a Sox fan since the days of Yazstremski. I was born there!
 
I'm still heartbroken about the Rangers loss in the World Series... :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
 
I'm still heartbroken about the Rangers loss in the World Series... :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk

You guys played great we just came out of no where that game 6 was crazy thought you guys had it in the books expecially after that 2 run homer.
 
Fightin' Phils I couldn't imagine rooting for any other team

Man you guys got an amazing organization hope for the best with ryan howard hes one great player.
Also still stunned about that pitching duel carpentar and holliday thats probably the best pitching i have seen in a game in a long time.
 
Braves fan and plan on being at a lot of home games this year to see Chipper's last year.

I like to watch the braves here and they are also a great organization usually make a run each year, they just never seem to seal the deal.

Chipper was one of the better players to go through that organization.
 
Atlanta BRAVES BABY!

braves1-370x342.gif
 
Yes I love me baseball! :D

I have a bad feeling AGAIN about this years Brave team. :(
 
Yes I love me baseball! :D

I have a bad feeling AGAIN about this years Brave team. :(

Ya man it's a shame the braves will be losing chopper he has even there best hitter for awhile now I think the braves may struggle this year though. You play any MLB the show 12 that my favorite game lol
 
Yes I do actually! LOL! I love playing the SHOW part of it.

My name is ROLL TIDE REV. Hit me up sometime.
 
Yes I do actually! LOL! I love playing the SHOW part of it.

My name is ROLL TIDE REV. Hit me up sometime.

I sent you a friend request.
I'll take you up on your offer sometime soon.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new