Coast to Coast going out of business

Diogenes Burgos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, this is my first time posting some thing, but I want to know if anyone else is in this same predicament that I’m in nine months ago I reached out to Patrick at Coast to Coast aquarium and we discuss to build my dream tank 8 feet long, 3 feet wide tank we agreed on a number and it was paid in full. He gave me a rough time frame that the Tank will be built anyone who has gone through this procedure knows that it’s time consuming but at the same time very excited to see your dream tongue coming to reality. No that did not happen with me after months of waiting a month of communication giving me false hope gave me a delivery timeframe of November 15 that has come and gone just to receive a letter that he’s no longer in business from his bankruptcy lawyers. And to find out that that’s happening with me potential losing my money. Feeling hopeless upset. Disappointed that I trusted him. Pay them in full just to find out that he never got around to build my tank after he’s telling me through emails and on the phone that the tank is in process and that the panels were cut in. The framing of the tank is already done, but never send me any pictures to confirm that I felt that he knew that he was never going to build this tank just took my money I’d like to know if anyone else got affected by this company because I feel like a needle in a haystack I already filed a complaint through my bank to see if I could get my money back, but it does not look good I’m just so upset that this guy just crushed my hard work and my dream to build my dream tank. Thank you for listening.

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, this is my first time posting some thing, but I want to know if anyone else is in this same predicament that I’m in nine months ago I reached out to Patrick at Coast to Coast aquarium and we discuss to build my dream tank 8 feet long, 3 feet wide tank we agreed on a number and it was paid in full. He gave me a rough time frame that the Tank will be built anyone who has gone through this procedure knows that it’s time consuming but at the same time very excited to see your dream tongue coming to reality. No that did not happen with me after months of waiting a month of communication giving me false hope gave me a delivery timeframe of November 15 that has come and gone just to receive a letter that he’s no longer in business from his bankruptcy lawyers. And to find out that that’s happening with me potential losing my money. Feeling hopeless upset. Disappointed that I trusted him. Pay them in full just to find out that he never got around to build my tank after he’s telling me through emails and on the phone that the tank is in process and that the panels were cut in. The framing of the tank is already done, but never send me any pictures to confirm that I felt that he knew that he was never going to build this tank just took my money I’d like to know if anyone else got affected by this company because I feel like a needle in a haystack I already filed a complaint through my bank to see if I could get my money back, but it does not look good I’m just so upset that this guy just crushed my hard work and my dream to build my dream tank. Thank you for listening.
That is really hard... im sorry that happened too you.

Jamie814

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sucks, depending on the amount you paid (which am guessing is a lot on a tank that size) I would contact an attorney and file a claim with the liquidator or bankruptcy court against the company's assets.

If you used a credit card, you may be able to get your funds back as well through a chargeback.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two threads on this

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back