Cobalt MJ1200 or Sicce 1.5

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddrueckh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddrueckh

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
463
Reaction score
556
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Cobalt MJ1200 hooked up to my ATS. I would like a little more flow. Has anyone used both the MJ1200 and the Sicce 1.5? Does the Sicce put out noticeably more water? The ATS inlet is about 12" above the water line. I am trying to stick with a 1/2" output on the pump. Thanks.
 
The MJ is not good at back pressure the sicce is designed for this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new