• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cobalt power siphon filter brand new

Fishinizer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
495
Reaction score
29
Location
Staten island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new in the box worth about 175$ regular filter which comes with a siphon and siphon brush which hooks up to the filter and gives you an unlimited amount of time to siphone your tank. Willing to trade for led lights or for cash or high end frags mostly the LEDs .
 
I also have a bran new eheim and coralias I could trade for the led light or we can work out a combo or something
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new