Coffee table for fish room

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

reefez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
171
Location
Hesperia CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the wheel about 22 years ago from a friend that saw my first salt water tank and said I had to have it. I hung it by that tank and many others, it was hung by the spa & I had to take it down becouse the weather was starting to do a job on it so it sat in the shed for a long time .I was determend to do something with it I just couldnt let it go. I was inspired by a cut in half wine barrel on the back patio I had a sago palm in. The wheel fit perfect so off to Peir One Imports for a 48" glass table top. And here is its new home.
 

Attachments

  • fish room coffee table 005.jpg
    fish room coffee table 005.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 81
That's awesome, I've been trying to tie my living room decor into my tank.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Thanks for the nice comments all. I think its growing on my wife to. At first she said you are doing what? But after it was all put together she thinks its cool for the deen/fish room. I think if I dont go over board with the nautical theme it will be able to stay there for a while.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new