Cold Blooded Killer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kstaley12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kstaley12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Messages
326
Reaction score
1,232
Location
Kennewick, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched my pistol shrimp sneak attack a snail and drag it into his burrow. It was violent lol. I’m scared to put my hand in the tank now. I mean, not really…but kind of.

Stranger Things Horror GIF by pammypocket
 
I'm beginning to think I lost a couple tiny hermits to my pistol. To be fair he probably just saw the shell and wanted it to beef up his burrow. He might not have known the shell was inhabited or maybe he did and he's simply a cold blooded killer. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new