Cold outside but HOT at Cherry Corals

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We aren't able to ship in these frigid temps and snow but we are able to post up some of the hottest corals on the web! One more week and temps should be back to normal and we will be shipping every day (except for Saturday, we don't do that anymore).

I have posted all of these and more amazing pieces are coming around lunch time :)

Black Hole Sun 2.0


Space Ghost


Neptunes Crown


Random hotness


Cloud Rainbow


God of Wars


Cherry Novas


Poseidons Fury


Alien Infernos


Picked these up in NY back in November but no name.


Skye Fyre


Purple Kiss


Blue Tempest


Gemini


Dark Suns


Super Saiyans


Blue Skies


Group shot of Purple Deaths, Blue Dooms, Red Deaths, Nuclear Greens


Blue Dooms


Sweet combo!!
 
Last edited:
That Black Hole Sun is awesome.
 
Hot!!!!!
 
Hey Cherry guys, I'm missing something..................
 
Do you ship to Puerto Rico? I would live to have one of your acans
 
Some crazy plates just hit the site too!

newcoralsc133a.jpg~original


newcoralsc146b.jpg~original


newcoralsc141b.jpg~original


newcoralsc140b.jpg~original


newcoralsc138b.jpg~original


newcoralsc137b.jpg~original


newcoralsc136b.jpg~original


newcoralsc135b.jpg~original
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new