• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector’s Rainbow Bower

Item Price
$550 - $950
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

eLReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
139
Reaction score
93
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling a second round of The “CK Rainbow Splatter Bowerbanki.” It’s been almost a year since my first batch of frags. These pieces are all beautiful and a stunning addition to your collection. What makes this rainbow bower different and unique from other rainbow bowers is the way the coloration grows out. It’s more of a splatter than a pattern. If you’re a bower collector you need this. Shipping is included in the price. PM me with any questions. Buy with confidence.

DOA: If coral arrives dead send me a clear picture in bag (unopened) within 1 hour of delivery and I will try my best to replace it with what I currently have in stock or refund you. Unfortunately DOA due to shipping delays or damages by FedEx or UPS will not be covered.

123_1.jpeg 123_1.jpeg
Mother Colony Pictures










IMG_1298.jpeg IMG_1264.jpeg IMG_1346.jpeg IMG_1347.jpeg IMG_1284.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new