• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector Acro Frags, Chunks & Mini Colonies

Item Price
35-400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Few super nice pieces of collector acros ready for new homes. Pictures are numbered with numbered prices below. Shipping is $45 or free at $325. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

1. Crayola Stag Chunk - $35
2. Crayola Stag Chunk - $35
3. PC Rainbow Chunk - $70
4. TGC Orange Creamsicle - $75
5. TGC Orange Creamsicle - $45
6. TSA Fruity Pebbles Mini Colony - $200
7. Sold
8. Sold
9. CC Pink Highlighter Mini Colony - $400 (not as pink as it normally is was being shaded)

IMG_2698.jpeg IMG_2699.jpeg IMG_2700.jpeg IMG_2701.jpeg IMG_2702.jpeg IMG_2703.jpeg IMG_2704.jpeg IMG_2705.jpeg IMG_2706.jpeg IMG_2707.jpeg IMG_2708.jpeg IMG_2709.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new