• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector SPS

GemsAreAGirlsBestFriend

Coral Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Check out my other post here for Euphyllia, Gonis, Shrooms, Chalices, Blastos and Montis:​

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/c...s-shrooms-chalices-blastos-and-montis.777632/

SHIPPING -
$25 in Florida
$50 All Other States
Free Shipping over $500

DOA POLICY -
All of my corals are shipped UPS Priority Overnight by 10:30 AM in an insulated shipping box with a climate appropriate heat/cold pack.
In the unlikely event that a coral arrives DOA, the following applies...
Recipient must be available to receive coral upon the first delivery attempt. Any DOA Guarantee is void if the package is left at the front door.
DOA's will be reimbursed by replacement coral or coral credit only - no refunds.
Any DOA corals must have clear photos furnished within 4 hours of arrival - this will be determined by UPS time stamp. I will split the actual cost of shipping the replacement to you.
If your coral does NOT arrive DOA but dies within 72 hours of arrival, I offer a 50% coral credit towards another purchase or a deeply discounted replacement with photo proof. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of shipping replacement corals.
I am NOT responsible for shipping delays or weather delays. I do my best to ensure clear weather on the dates of travel to minimize risks and cannot control UPS...However, I will do my very best to work with you on replacement/credit at my discretion.

Last edited:

Toddunc336

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PR Infidel - $100
Walt Disney - $70
CB OMG Acro (Large) - $80
CB OMG Acro (Small) - $50
Cookie Monster (x2) - $80
WWC 500 Degree - $75

Walt Disney - $70
Walt Disney $60
Cherry Bomb - $80
CB OMG Acro (Large) - $80
CB OMG Acro (Small) - $50
Walt Disney (Small) - $50
Cherry Bomb - $80
Cookie Monster - $80
WWC 500 Degree - $75
Bill Murray - $50
WWC 500 Degree (Large) - $100

Pink Freak Tenuis - $150
Pink Freak Tenuis - $180
Lady In Pink - $100
Pink Freak Tenuis - $150
Event Horizon Milli - $75
Cherry Bomb - $100
WWC 500 Degree (Large) - $100
Bill Murray (Chunky) - $80
SC Orange Passion - $80
SC Orange Passion - $80

Pink Freak Tenuis Mother Colony Shot

TSA Fruity Pebbles - $80 | $50 | $100

TSA Fruity Pebbles - $150

CB Valhalla - $60

Ultimate SSC - $30 | $50 | $50 | $75

Ultimate SSC - $75

Bali Shortcake - $80

Xmas Mirabellis $40 | $80
Bill Murray CHUNKS - $100 | $80 | $125

Cherry Bomb - Super Chunky - $250 | $100

BC Bubblebath Unicorn - $80
JF Jolt - $200
CB Valhalla - $60

Lady In Pink -$125
Homewrecker - $300
WWC Pink Panther - $125
Lady In Pink - $100
Homewrecker (Fully encrusted and sprouting) $400

Top down of Homewreckers and Pink Panther

JF Jolt - $250

Super Chunky Cherry Bombs - $250 | $100

WWC Pink Panther Mini Colony - $300

Pink Freak Tenuis - $150

Bikini Bottom Acro (choice of 3) - $300
Bikini Bottom Acro (Large multibranch) $600
JF Papa Smurf - $50
RR Orange Passion (Chunky) $125 | $100

My Bikini Bottom Colony

Package deals available.

Check out my other post here for Euphyllia, Gonis, Shrooms, Chalices, Blastos and Montis:​

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/c...s-shrooms-chalices-blastos-and-montis.777632/

SHIPPING -
$25 in Florida
$50 All Other States
Free Shipping over $500

DOA POLICY -
All of my corals are shipped UPS Priority Overnight by 10:30 AM in an insulated shipping box with a climate appropriate heat/cold pack.
In the unlikely event that a coral arrives DOA, the following applies...
Recipient must be available to receive coral upon the first delivery attempt. Any DOA Guarantee is void if the package is left at the front door.
DOA's will be reimbursed by replacement coral or coral credit only - no refunds.
Any DOA corals must have clear photos furnished within 4 hours of arrival - this will be determined by UPS time stamp. I will split the actual cost of shipping the replacement to you.
If your coral does NOT arrive DOA but dies within 72 hours of arrival, I offer a 50% coral credit towards another purchase or a deeply discounted replacement with photo proof. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of shipping replacement corals.
I am NOT responsible for shipping delays or weather delays. I do my best to ensure clear weather on the dates of travel to minimize risks and cannot control UPS...However, I will do my very best to work with you on replacement/credit at my discretion.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back