• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collector's Acro Pack

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a fire sps pack available it includes

_DSC1006.JPG

CRT Metaphase

_DSC0986.JPG

CRT Limit Breaker

_DSC0999.JPG

CRT Insidious

_DSC1000.JPG

TGC Crazy Eyes

_DSC1001.JPG

TGC Starry Night

_DSC1002.JPG

CRT Gold Meister

The pack is $OLD shipped to your door.

All pics are WYSIWYG
DOA Policy:
Standard DOA applies, customer must send clear picture of perished coral within 24 hours of reception for credit on next order or replacement.

Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking!

Last edited:

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting, are these wild sps you named yourself?
There's quite a few vendors that sell CRT's corals. Or some of his corals you've seen under Hung. Like Hungs truly unbelievable rainbow. He's an ultimate hobiest/collector. All the coral comes in wild. I really don't get when someone sees a beautiful coral in your tank, and than freak out ,"how did you get that from the wild". I just think to myself, "really". Hung never went vendor. So the beautiful corals he found can be had for an affordable price.

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's quite a few vendors that sell CRT's corals. Or some of his corals you've seen under Hung. Like Hungs truly unbelievable rainbow. He's an ultimate hobiest/collector. All the coral comes in wild. I really don't get when someone sees a beautiful coral in your tank, and than freak out ,"how did you get that from the wild". I just think to myself, "really". Hung never went vendor. So the beautiful corals he found can be had for an affordable price.
lol obv all corals come from the wild. I’ve never heard of CRT before and I collect high end acros that’s why I was asking. I wasn’t sure if it was just some person on here who bought wild colonies from UC or ASD and chopped them up and named them. Thank you for enlightening me on his corals they sure are beautiful and well colored up. GLWS!

OP
OP
coral reeftank

coral reeftank

IG:crt_reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
lol obv all corals come from the wild. I’ve never heard of CRT before and I collect high end acros that’s why I was asking. I wasn’t sure if it was just some person on here who bought wild colonies from UC or ASD and chopped them up and named them. Thank you for enlightening me on his corals they sure are beautiful and well colored up. GLWS!
Thank you for the interest!
Yes, CRT is me, Coral Reeftank. These pieces are the ones I've collected over the years and are grown out in my systems.

Funky12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what does the limit breaker colony look like? Cause that frag looks pretty insane.

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I collect a good bit of SPS and have some awesome pieces from Hung. His pieces are aquacultured so they do much better than chopped up wild pieces. You also can't get a lot of them elsewhere because they were likely TGC imports before he grew them out. He's basically doing all the hard work of weeding out the ones that don't do well in captivity. Great guy to buy from, highly recommend his pieces.

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, his pieces have always done well in my tank and are usually encrusting the same week I introduce them

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mos
[/QUOTE
Most people don’t recognize his R2R screen name CRT. You should recognize his real name though, Hung Vo. I have purchased several cool pieces from him over the years. He has been around along time and is a great hobbiest. All his stuff is legit!

jessezm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I liked my interpretation (“more of same”). I have teens so I’m always trying to guess what their text-speak means. I can confirm that 90% of it is actually gibberish. Lolz

SebastianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a fire sps pack available it includes

_DSC1006.JPG

CRT Metaphase

_DSC0986.JPG

CRT Limit Breaker

_DSC0999.JPG

CRT Insidious

_DSC1000.JPG

TGC Crazy Eyes

_DSC1001.JPG

TGC Starry Night

_DSC1002.JPG

CRT Gold Meister

The pack is $OLD shipped to your door.

All pics are WYSIWYG
DOA Policy:
Standard DOA applies, customer must send clear picture of perished coral within 24 hours of reception for credit on next order or replacement.

Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking!
How much did the pack go for really beautiful

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 34 20.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back