College Pico Reef Tank

thedrcrayfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall! I hope everyone is doing well. I am making a college pico reef tank and I'd love any support on my channel (hate to plug myself like this), but yeah this forum has been super helpful! Also, I have website where I interview people doing interesting things in the hobby so reach out if you'd like a article!

https://www.thedrcrayfish.com/
https://www.instagram.com/thedrcrayfish/


Thanks
Luc
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new