*** Colliderscope Picture thread***

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mschmidt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
oh geez I honestly didn't even know what I was doing. I saw other people posting pictures for august and I thought I needed to do one too. lol should probably browse the rules here one of these days. lol

whatever is easier for you works for me
Ya know, Maybe it's me but it has always seemed easier to do nothing over something. As far as reading the rules, that's what you got us for.
 
NameFirst PictureJulyAugust
Troylee7/31/25XMiss
Jasonak8/19/25XX
@Battlecorals8/1/25XX
@Featherweight7/27/25XMiss
@2Flash1MissOut
@6t4nova7/26/25XX
@attrabagMissOut
@bbak7/18/25XX
@Billgasser7/15/25XMiss
@BillyW7/29/25XX
@boka8/1/25XX
@boostleMissOut
@braaap7/29/25XX
@CNDReef7/26/25XX
@DenverSaltyFarm7/23/25XX
@dewy8/13/25XX
@Dom_P7/23/25XMiss
@Dooly7/31/25XX
@evilexotica7/23/25XX
@Gone Reefin’7/19/25XMiss
@HudsonReefer2.07/15/25XX
@jackson67457/23/25XX
@lbacha7/24/25XX
@marcanthoneMissOut
@Miami Reef8/7/25XX
@mmaverick88MissOut
@Mr40007/27/25XMiss
@nickm7/23/25XX
@Pakman27/30/25XX
@Randomstylez7/23/25XX
@Red_Beard7/30/25XX
@Reginald Reefer III7/24/25XX
@Reign17/25/25XMiss
@RiceKrispy Reefer7/29/25XMiss
@RoanokeReef7/26/25XX
@seasick7/27/25XX
@ShellyJ7/24/25XX
@skey447/19/25XX
@slojmn7/29/25XMiss
@smacrophyliaMissOut
@SopmodSnapper7/29/25XX
@Special K7/26/25XX
@Stang677/22/25XX
@The_hobbyist7/23/25XX
@ti_lavenderMissOut
@tobster7/22/25XX
@Tompickles7/22/25XX
@UMALUM7/22/25XX
@what_the_reefMissOut
@WhatCouldGoWrong718/29/25XX
@wmatt1407/27/25XMiss
@X-37B7/22/25XX
@zbryant917/25/25XX

If I missed your picture, let me know.
 
#battlecrew
You have me as a miss @Mschmidt but I posted my picture August 22.
Here is a copy
Screenshot_20250901-152523.png
 
Are you blasting yours with flow and light?
Yes, its also a brand new rack thats at 45 deg angle im trying out. Ill get a peak PAR measurement. Its at the same level on the rock where I measured 450 I would not say blasted with current, but getting good flow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new