• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Collonista Snail (Mini Turbo)

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dylanb1234

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
76
Location
roanoke rapids
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several Collonista Snails (mini turbo) up for grabs. Located in eastern NC. Will ship at buyers expense. I can get better photos upon request. These are self populating and multiply quickly. Adults get to about 1/4 inch. These stay very small and help clean hard to get areas of live rock.
3 for $5
6 for $8
10 for $10

If it’s cold in your area, I’d recommend a heat pack for an extra $5.

IMG_1552.png IMG_1553.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Have a few orders shipping out Tuesday/Wednesday. Anyone else need to add some additions to their clean up crew?
 
You sure those are collonistas? Look like baby trochus snails to me.
 
tank safe with caution little pump jammers:winking-face-with-tongue:
 
just keep up with weekly/monthly maintenance. the babies can get into the smallest spaces...
 
Are you shipping them overnight? What’s shipping cost on them ?
 
Plenty more available! Message me today and let’s work out a deal or trade! I am in need of some chaeto algae!?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new