Color and healt elements

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Detlev

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i use over 3 years balling light without succes yet.so i wanne try with the color elements.so i want to know if i not overdose white color elements besides the healt elements That they require in the 5l containers.is the color element something different than the healt elements.
Pic1 i put in the 5l canistars
Pic2 is this a supplement?

Fauna-Marin-Ultra-Balling-Light-Trace-3.jpg

Fauna-Marin-Color-Elements-500x500.jpg

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Trace B elements are a supplement to the Balling method. These elements provide your corals with a basic supply trace elements which benefit all coral.

Color Elements are also trace elements. These elements help improve specific coral coloration in SPS and LPS coral. Each bottle contains trace elements which help improve blues, greens, and reds. These are added directly to the reef system and should not be mixed together as one solution.

Saltire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Trace B elements are a supplement to the Balling method. These elements provide your corals with a basic supply trace elements which benefit all coral.

Color Elements are also trace elements. These elements help improve specific coral coloration in SPS and LPS coral. Each bottle contains trace elements which help improve blues, greens, and reds. These are added directly to the reef system and should not be mixed together as one solution.
Hi,

Sorry for the hijack.

As all these color bottles have some common elements, is there any issue with adding them all to the tank?

Or does the sum of elements still fit within parameters for a reef.

Thanks.

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No issue at all.

Using Trace 1,2,3 elements alongside our Color Elements is very safe. The Trace bottles provide baseline trace elements and CE bottles provide additional elements which help with further color improvement.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back