• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado sunburst anemone on Sale in NJ

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few Colorado Sunburst anemone. Lineage TSA. Lots of orange and yellows in them.

Asking $250 for 1. $200 if you purchase 2

IMG_6054.jpeg

IMG_6049.jpeg

Shipping $50

Sam

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sam is someone I have interacted personally with in our community for a long time. If my tank was set up currently, I'd be buying one of these myself!!! Sam, good luck with the sale! And to anyone still on the fence, these look like great specimens from a great seller!

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sam is someone I have interacted personally with in our community for a long time. If my tank was set up currently, I'd be buying one of these myself!!! Sam, good luck with the sale! And to anyone still on the fence, these look like great specimens from a great seller!
Thank you kind Sir. Appreciate your warm words.

Sam

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All,

I just picked up a couple of these nems from Sam, and, I gotta say I was impressed. I met him for the first time in person this past weekend as he was close to my residence and i was able to see the setup of his tanks and the corals he had, and, he’s got a really impressive setup and his corals look fantastic. Really nice guy to work with as well.

I picked up the nems and then got them into my QT tank. The two nems opened up and acclimated to my qt system quickly (within two hours they were already fully open). As I’m pretty paranoid about all corals and creatures I introduce, I still have the nems in QT and will keep them in there till this Friday, but, am really happy with my purchase.

Would absolutely buy from him again in the future.

OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi All,

I just picked up a couple of these nems from Sam, and, I gotta say I was impressed. I met him for the first time in person this past weekend as he was close to my residence and i was able to see the setup of his tanks and the corals he had, and, he’s got a really impressive setup and his corals look fantastic. Really nice guy to work with as well.

I picked up the nems and then got them into my QT tank. The two nems opened up and acclimated to my qt system quickly (within two hours they were already fully open). As I’m pretty paranoid about all corals and creatures I introduce, I still have the nems in QT and will keep them in there till this Friday, but, am really happy with my purchase.

Would absolutely buy from him again in the future.
Very happy to hear that the nems are doing well

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
so, for reference for the future, again, I got a few of these sunbursts from Sam and they are very healthy and beautiful. He was also a great seller to work with.

My tank is in need of a cleaning, so don’t mind the algae on the glass, and the corals on the floor (moving some around right now), but see pics below (keep in mind this is in a 55 gallon tank running 2 Ai primes at 60% at peak during the day. I plan on switching to radion g4s and an Orphek or3 bar this weekend.

The ice below don’t do them justice, it doesn’t pick up the yellow in them and the pink hues. See picks below:

IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

IMG_5779.jpeg

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SamsReef

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so, for reference for the future, again, I got a few of these sunbursts from Sam and they are very healthy and beautiful. He was also a great seller to work with.

My tank is in need of a cleaning, so don’t mind the algae on the glass, and the corals on the floor (moving some around right now), but see pics below (keep in mind this is in a 55 gallon tank running 2 Ai primes at 60% at peak during the day. I plan on switching to radion g4s and an Orphek or3 bar this weekend.

The ice below don’t do them justice, it doesn’t pick up the yellow in them and the pink hues. See picks below:

IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

IMG_5779.jpeg

IMG_5780.jpeg

IMG_5781.jpeg

Thank you Rishi for sharing and thank you for passing by. Always a pleasure to have a local reefer pass by.

Sam

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back