Colorado Sunburst Anemones

Item Price
$400 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RandyC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
701
Reaction score
938
Location
Bay Area, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two Colorado Sunburst (CSB) bubble tip anemones. I originally received my CSB from r2r user Maximus (Sang Lee) in 2018. His CSBs have lineage back to the original source of the Colorado Sunburst, Keys Island (Ki) Aquarium in Colorado. WYSIWYG. These are healthy and nice sized CSBs. The basket is 10x10” for reference. Feel free to ask any questions or request other pictures if you would like to see more. Ships from Northern California (Bay Area). Paypal required to hold - no exceptions. Not looking for trades at the moment. Seller feedback located here & here.

$400 shipped to lower 48 states.

IMG_8561.jpeg
IMG_8562.jpeg
IMG_8563.jpeg


----------
** Pictures Taken under Radion XR15w G4 Pros.

** DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival if shipment is opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt. I am not responsible for shipper delays, shipper errors, or acts of God. Picture or video of coral or anemone in the original bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Must provide temperature of water in bag immediately upon opening for DOA purposes. Coral or anemone will be replaced in the event of a DOA if available with a like-sized piece in a reasonable timeframe or the purchase price will be refunded minus cost of shipping. Costs of shipping are the responsibility of buyer.

** Payment must be received within 2 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.
 
Last edited:
is this still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new