• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado Sunburst Anemone

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

El Patron

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(California) (livegoods)

Lighting Ai 32 hd
He is currently inside a 6 1/2 box Inner diameter. He gets a lot bigger when free.
Located in 95301 California.











 
I’ll post pictures soon. It’s not letting me.
 
20251230_104608_44BBECFC-DC4B-40D0-95ED-FC2CFCE00184.png

20251230_104608_5A20B2B5-81EC-403A-BD30-A90C1936FE03.png

20251230_104608_2CFE1DED-7236-468A-A9DC-D924C7BCA099.png

20251230_104609_0684078B-AE53-4577-9101-89EDC231CEE7.png

20251230_104609_2AEDEAAB-A29F-4196-8023-B8F003C36A61.png

20251230_104609_6F86D4EB-0F72-493D-A3FB-A66A6FBA6A52.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new