• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colorado sunburst anemone

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rookie2reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
530
Reaction score
74
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sang lee lineage Colorado sunburst about 3-4 inces anemone $300. Shipping depends on zip code. Pick up would be 11414 n.y

20260324_104037.jpg 20260324_104026.jpg
 
Some pics
 

Attachments

  • 20260328_210349.jpg
    20260328_210349.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20260328_210609.jpg
    20260328_210609.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 60
This still available?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new