Colorful Flaming Bugatti Chalice

brian moran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
326
Reaction score
532
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sharing... Curious if this kind of color combo is hard to come by?

fullsizeoutput_23d1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23d7.jpeg
 
This bugatti goes for about 1.5 million :D:D

bugatti-veyron-16-4--18_800x0w.jpg
 
I just picked up a similar one, but it has more green.. Its a Cornbread My Bugatti. Stole it on auction on ebay. I think I paid $100 for a 3/4" frag.
 
I just took a better pic of this chalice to mark end of year 2017. I am excited to see this frag at the end of 2018!
fullsizeoutput_24bf.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new