Come Get a Bag of Chaeto and Get a Monti Frag for Free (Los Angeles)

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

My chaeto is going crazy again... YAY

If you need chaeto, come to Encino, get a bag of Chaeto and I'll throw in a Monti frag for free...

And if you know me, where there is 1 free frag there is probably more.

Now I know you are all wondering... How much is a bag of Sun Grown Encino Super Chaeto. Well this week I am running a special. This week only, we are charging one Big Fricking "Please" and a Hearty "Thank You" and this beautiful bounty is all yours.

Don't worry if your not the first person to try to take advantage of this amazing deal.... I won't be running out (of chaeto or free frags)!

I'm working from home for the next few days and Saturday.

And for those that just want to come by and check out the tanks, the corals and fish... Well a Big Frickin "Please" will get you a tour and probably a cold drink (and maybe free frags).

Located in Encino
Dave B

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interested in shipping to Santa Barbara? I can send you a label and you can slap it on a box and add some water and send it to me?

whiskeyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey I live in Los Angeles wanting to know if you still have chaeto for sale or still in the hobby looking to have an L. A. reef trade buddy

OP
OP
o2manyfish

o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hey I live in Los Angeles wanting to know if you still have chaeto for sale or still in the hobby looking to have an L. A. reef trade buddy

LOL --- Hey there, I hope to God I am still in the hobby - Else all these fish in my house are going to be ticked off.

I have chaeto. But it's a gift. I don't ever sell anything. I have a ton of corals, and lots of extra corals, and I love trading.

Here is a link to the webcam on the tank - www.o2manyfish.com/webcam

Here is a link to the webcam on the frag tank -- It's raining today so give the color of the corals a little leeway --- www.o2manyfish.com/fragtank

Located in Encino - Let me know when you want to come get some chaeto.

Dave B

whiskeyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL --- Hey there, I hope to God I am still in the hobby - Else all these fish in my house are going to be ****** off.

I have chaeto. But it's a gift. I don't ever sell anything. I have a ton of corals, and lots of extra corals, and I love trading.

Here is a link to the webcam on the tank - www.o2manyfish.com/webcam

Here is a link to the webcam on the frag tank -- It's raining today so give the color of the corals a little leeway --- www.o2manyfish.com/fragtank

Located in Encino - Let me know when you want to come get some chaeto.

Dave B
Lol nice glad to hear that. I'm working this week but I'll let you know when I can get to Encino

whiskeyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just replied to myself lol I don't know if you saw it but just in case please let me know when you have time this week for me thank you again

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back