o2manyfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

My chaeto is going crazy again... YAY

If you need chaeto, come to Encino, get a bag of Chaeto and I'll throw in a Monti frag for free...

And if you know me, where there is 1 free frag there is probably more.

Now I know you are all wondering... How much is a bag of Sun Grown Encino Super Chaeto. Well this week I am running a special. This week only we are charging one Big Fricking "Please" and a Hearty "Thank You" and this beautiful bounty is all yours.

Don't worry if your not the first person to try to take advantage of this amazing deal.... I won't be running out (of chaeto or free frags)!

I'm working from home for the next few days and Saturday.

And for those that just want to come by and check out the tanks, the corals and fish... Well a Big Frickin "Please" will get you a tour and probably a cold drink (and maybe free frags).

Located in Encino
Dave B

siner94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

My chaeto is going crazy again... YAY

If you need chaeto, come to Encino, get a bag of Chaeto and I'll throw in a Monti frag for free...

And if you know me, where there is 1 free frag there is probably more.

Now I know you are all wondering... How much is a bag of Sun Grown Encino Super Chaeto. Well this week I am running a special. This week only we are charging one Big Fricking "Please" and a Hearty "Thank You" and this beautiful bounty is all yours.

Don't worry if your not the first person to try to take advantage of this amazing deal.... I won't be running out (of chaeto or free frags)!

I'm working from home for the next few days and Saturday.

And for those that just want to come by and check out the tanks, the corals and fish... Well a Big Frickin "Please" will get you a tour and probably a cold drink (and maybe free frags).

Located in Encino
Dave B

Any left ??? Hopefully

Back