Come on over!!

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering why we don't use this "kinder, gentler" site more often????:squigglemouth:

DevinWolfe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd use it! I may not get a choice if the dictators/moderators over there don't find my recent artwork very humorous.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had my druthers, I would say we were here and only there when we had to be. BUT that is not how it seems to work. I fact I have not been here for several weeks. How you doing Harry?

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acanman

Why are you in East TN and not in the club?:wink:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had my druthers, I would say we were here and only there when we had to be. BUT that is not how it seems to work. I fact I have not been here for several weeks. How you doing Harry?

Doin' just great! Planning to go to the Montgomery swap Saturday. You guys need to load up and "come on down"! 1smile1

OP
OP
C

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doin' just great! Planning to go to the Montgomery swap Saturday. You guys need to load up and "come on down"! 1smile1

Glad all's well with you Harry AKA my Santa!! Hope to see you at Mid TN swap?? Copper AKA planejane

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry

I did not know about the swap in Montgomery. Could not go anyway. This Saturday we are having my granddaughter's number 2 birthday party. It would not be good for Papa to miss it. :bigsmile:

Eddie

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harry

I did not know about the swap in Montgomery. Could not go anyway. This Saturday we are having my granddaughter's number 2 birthday party. It would not be good for Papa to miss it. :bigsmile:

Eddie

Yeah, I know. Kid's birthdays rank right up there with Christmas.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to move over here for a little while, but was having difficulty getting into this forum. Perhaps we need a thread of the "Who's Who of Reef Central Banishments." :bigsmile:

BTW, thanks to whomever it was that got my account straight so I could get in here.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. As you can see the traffic isn't that high. Feel free to try to change that. ;)

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We tried to move everyone over here about a year ago and it didn't work. If we'd make a concerted effort of mostly talking here and only using RC for posting the meeting announcements and such, I could be in favor of that. The smilies, forum software, etc. are better, better administration, and we have a private sub-forum.

Personally, I don't like checking two forums, and people tend to post the same stuff on both. Wherever it is, I'd like it be one forum, not two.

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just don't go find the mods and yell "ban me" at them over here...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back