Coming at ya with fresh Cherries!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CHE_7831_zpsbfc6edfc.jpg
CHE_7830_zps0b9561ae.jpg
CHE_7828_zpse95f277d.jpg
CHE_7827_zpsc966d4dd.jpg
CHE_7826_zpsc219dd8d.jpg
CHE_7824_zpsf429d4a5.jpg
CHE_7823_zpsff2789bf.jpg
CHE_7822_zps425bd42d.jpg
CHE_7821_zps27409bd6.jpg
CHE_7820_zps11c5a333.jpg
CHE_7818_zps7f074f74.jpg
CHE_7817_zps1dd71a16.jpg
CHE_7815_zps5f3d2c36.jpg
CHE_7814_zps10b6700b.jpg
CHE_7812_zps8dbad7e1.jpg
CHE_78111_zps068940bb.jpg
CHE_7810_zps5d101773.jpg
CHE_7806_zps25a8d434.jpg
CHE_7804_zps2f0270b7.jpg
 
Thanks everyone!

Once the Acropalooza items have all shipped I will post up even more goodies. I am especially excited about the cute little red mini carpets that I have.
 
Thanks everyone!

Once the Acropalooza items have all shipped I will post up even more goodies. I am especially excited about the cute little red mini carpets that I have.

Todd, hope you are feeling better. Got my Acropalooza order the other day. Everything came in looking great. Thank you. Really like that Mystery Melon chalice. Looks like it has a lot of potential.
When are you posting the mini red carpets? Definitely interested in one of those.
 
Todd, hope you are feeling better. Got my Acropalooza order the other day. Everything came in looking great. Thank you. Really like that Mystery Melon chalice. Looks like it has a lot of potential.
When are you posting the mini red carpets? Definitely interested in one of those.

Tomorrow is a light day so I will have them tomorrow for sure :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new