GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=.gif

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself! I have kept multiple tank of freshwater fish in the past (Currently have a 30 Gallon community tank and 6 gallon shrimp tank) but am just now getting into and learning about reef tanks!

I'm planning my first 75 gallon reef tank and can't wait to learn about the hobby and keep some beautiful fish and corals in my home!

I'm still putting together my fish list but definitely want to keep 2 clowns and some sort of tang!

I'm excited to learn about the hobby and happy I found this resource of helpful people!
Welcome!

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

Just wanted to jump in and introduce myself! I have kept multiple tank of freshwater fish in the past (Currently have a 30 Gallon community tank and 6 gallon shrimp tank) but am just now getting into and learning about reef tanks!

I'm planning my first 75 gallon reef tank and can't wait to learn about the hobby and keep some beautiful fish and corals in my home!

I'm still putting together my fish list but definitely want to keep 2 clowns and some sort of tang!

I'm excited to learn about the hobby and happy I found this resource of helpful people!
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All!

Freshwater dude for over 20 years, started a 40B 2 years ago and now have a 13.5 Evo Saltwater also.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
1000001910.jpg
1000004717.jpg
1000004350.jpg

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to the reef. I discovered this forum as it seemed to always come up when I googled a question. Finally joined, then chose to become a supporting member and later a partner member to keep the forum available for others to come. My wife @Ocean_Queenie and I started culturing copepods and phytoplankton eventually selling some on here as a hobbyist. Eventually we decided to try to make a career out of it so we are now sponsors as well. I love the Reef2 Reef community here and the wealth of knowledge. Thanks for joining us.

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey All!

Tangs are one of my favorites. Most really need room to cruise. In a 75 you should consider a smaller species. I think the Tomini is cool for a smaller tank. Kole’s, Lieutenants or lavender could work as well.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back