Communicating with Aquarium Specialty

  • Thread starter Thread starter csund
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

csund

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
261
Location
Seattle
I'm curious if Aquarium Specialty is still in business. I placed an order a few months ago and never received a confirmation email. I let a month or so go by and never received anything. I reached out via phone and email a few times, never heard back. I filed a credit card dispute last week that was denied. FYI, I paid through the Paypal portal on their website. Paypal's reply was that this payment was made through "friends and family" and is not valid for purchasing "goods or service."
 
We are here and as you know we refunded you on June 26th.

Seller protection was not available to us as a seller from your purchase since your account is not registered with PayPal. It didn't have anything to do with friends and family.

Per PayPal Customer details...

Paid by
C. Sund
The sender of this payment is Unregistered
 
This issue has been resolved - only after reaching out to your supplier on 7/2. The refund was issued on 7/3 and posted 7/4.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new