Complet 75g system with live stock

Dtfnemo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
581
Reaction score
326
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling complet 75g systems with live stock, look at my other post for more goodies for sale.
4ft 4 bulb t5 fixture with 2 LEDs for moon light
Sump with two lights
Return pump
One DC powerhead
Rock
Lots of nice coral
Beautiful mandarin
Most take all

20190507_212047.jpg


20190507_195515.jpg


20190507_195609.jpg


20190507_195633.jpg


20190507_195736.jpg


20190507_200016.jpg


20190507_200128.jpg


20190507_200222.jpg


20190507_200336.jpg


20190507_200443.jpg


20190507_200910.jpg


20190507_201040.jpg


20190507_212033.jpg
 
That tank is thriving!!!
Looks great!
If I was nearby, I'd buy it just for the corals!
 
Thanks, yeah just the corals themselves are probably worth that
 
Giving everything I have with it, filter socks, filters gfo Carbon all red sea chemicals and test kits stand needs some love

20181015_205232.jpg
 
Picture with the canopy
 
Giving everything I have reef related with it

20190625_185030.jpg


20190625_185053.jpg


20190625_185103.jpg


20190625_185143.jpg


20190625_185153.jpg


20190625_184904.jpg
 
Sorry for not replying... everything is gone now
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new