- Joined
- Apr 3, 2018
- Messages
- 151
- Reaction score
- 70
- Location
- Maryland
- What state or country do you live in
- Maryland
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If it's the Supreme Reefs I'm thinking of it's in Northern VA. Been several times, it's definitely a standout shop in some ways. Notably higher end corals compared to some places, but very high asking prices imo (maybe I'm a little spoiled with peer to peer sales, but even still...) People have had mixed experiences with the owner- reasonably nice when talking to him but you get the sense that unless you're a heavy hitter he's not very interested. Nonetheless I've bought several fish and frags from him and I was happy with my purchases. Definitely worth a visit at some point if nothing else.Beautiful setup! Wish I had a place for that. I see the Supreme Reefs sticker. I’m near Baltimore and haven’t made the drive to Deleware to visit. Is it a good LFS?