Complete Reef setup for sale

cbailey3765

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm preparing for a move, and unfortunately have to close down my reef tank for a while. I'm selling off my livestock and some of the equipment to make it happen. The tank has been established for 7 years.

Fish:
Pair of Onyx Percula Clowns
Cherub Angelfish
Two pajama cardinals
Pink Watchman Goby
Two Royal Grammas

Also have a conch and a sea cucumber

Lots of different corals including mushrooms, Zoas, Hammers, montipora, cyphastrea, and a large (6") colony of space invader pectinia.

Some pictures are included here, and I will provide closeups of any of them on request.

Equipment highlights include:
120 gallon reef with bean-animal drain, 40 gallon sump tank, and 10 gallon ATO tank (Neptune pump)
Neptune Apex Controller
Maxspect Gyre XF250 powerheads (2)
Ecotech Radion XR30: I believe two are G3, and one is G2-Pro
Ecotech Radion XR15
Reef Octopus Skimmer
CarbonDoser CO2 regulator
Bubble magus dosing pump

I'd love to sell it as a complete reef, but contact me if there's something specifically that you're interested in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new