• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete reef setup for sale

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

992gnt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turn-key 70 gal Planet Aquarium corner overflow reef tank and all accessories for sale. Tank, stand and canopy are almost two years old. Includes two Radion XR15 Pro G5's with diffusers, GHL P4 controller and 2.1 Doser with temp, salinity, and ph probes, 3 PAB power strips, multiple level sensors, and extras. Simplicity 1000 gph return pump, spare Simplicity 2100 gph return pump, Jebao CP-90 gyre wave pumps, Tunze 6040 wave pumps, Eshopps AR-100 acrylic sump, Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer with level sensor, 3x1500ml acrylic dosing container, BRS 200w Ti heaters, Bashea SS-Five ATO reservoir with Apex ATO pump, Pentair 40w UV sterilizer (new bulb in February), BRS 4 stage 75 gpd RODI with a complete extra set of media, Hanna testers, and loads of other misc stuff. This is set up and running currently and needs nothing except someone that can spend some time with it - I just don't have the bandwidth anymore. Looking to sell everything together. I can help tear it down, but I cannot help move or transport it. Located near Cincinnati OH.

Ordovician_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turn-key 70 gal Planet Aquarium corner overflow reef tank and all accessories for sale. Tank, stand and canopy are almost two years old. Includes two Radion XR15 Pro G5's with diffusers, GHL P4 controller and 2.1 Doser with temp, salinity, and ph probes, 3 PAB power strips, multiple level sensors, and extras. Simplicity 1000 gph return pump, spare Simplicity 2100 gph return pump, Jebao CP-90 gyre wave pumps, Tunze 6040 wave pumps, Eshopps AR-100 acrylic sump, Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer with level sensor, 3x1500ml acrylic dosing container, BRS 200w Ti heaters, Bashea SS-Five ATO reservoir with Apex ATO pump, Pentair 40w UV sterilizer (new bulb in February), BRS 4 stage 75 gpd RODI with a complete extra set of media, Hanna testers, and loads of other misc stuff. This is set up and running currently and needs nothing except someone that can spend some time with it - I just don't have the bandwidth anymore. Looking to sell everything together. I can help tear it down, but I cannot help move or transport it. Located near Cincinnati OH.
Do you still have this for sale? How much are you asking for all?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back