• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jack_aubry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
80g dt (31” wide 19” tall and 26” deep), local pickup only San Pedro, Los Angeles CA, Perfect for sea horses. Prefer to move as a package so not taking offers for individual componates at this time.

Everything is top of the line! Unfortunately life happens, and I have to sell my pride and joy reef tank as I’m unable to take it with me where I move. I LOVE this tank setup and spent countless hours watching all my creatures. This setup was well over $10k all said and done, so this is an incredible deal! Also open to offers! The dt is 80 gallons .Custom built tank, setup, and solid wood stand with gorgeous thick Starfire glass. Tank sits at eye level on the stand for easy viewing!

— almost brand new (less than 6 months) Radeon G6 XR-30 light, which evenly penetrates all areas of the tank so there are no dead spots ($999 MSRP)!— Auto-top off system including Tunze pump (value $200) and bought a beautiful glass Innovative Marine 5 gallon container ($150 MSRP) so that your salinity remains constant and you can go away without worrying about the tank.— 4 part RODI 75 GPD w/water saving feature water system from BRS (MSRP $200) that just needs a hose bib and you can make your own water for the tank. Includes new resin.

Also included— return pump, three power heads, heaters, brand new bucket of salt (value $50), reef tools, aiptasiaX/franks f-aiptasia, chemical testing kits, hoses and siphons, and tons of filter pads, lots of other reef supplies (a couple hundred dollars worth). Also like 100lbs of live rock! Seahorses and coral NOT included. This is a perfect seahorse tank :)I really want to see this go to a loving home!! Make me an offer :)

IMG_0133.jpg IMG_0216.jpg IMG_0627.jpg IMG_1216.jpg IMG_3271.jpg IMG_3377.jpg IMG_20231120_092519.jpg IMG_20231120_092524.jpg IMG_20231120_092532.jpg IMG_20231120_092546.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back