• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete Reefer 250 Deluxe setup in Austin... Hydra 26, Vectra, Gyres, Trigger Sump, 6-stage RODI and more

Matt Cole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a complete Reefer 250 Deluxe system for sale, consolidated multiple tanks and this had to go to make room. ( You can see my new build thread to see why). Tank is scratch and chip free and comes with 2 Hydra 26 on Red Sea swing away mounts. The sump is a Trigger 26 Sapphire with matching 5 gal ATO tank. All plumbing is hard plumbed with actual gate valve and built in manifold for included AquaMaxx reactor. Return pump is Vectra M1 with two Maxspect Gyre 250 pumps for flow. Skimmer is Eshopps S-120. Heater is Fenix titanium with temperature controller. The stand has built in LED lighting around rim. The top is a custom Artfully Acrylic model with feed door. I have an extra 6-stage 150 gal per hour RO/DI unit that can be included as well for a complete turn key system. The only thing you would need is an ATO as I kept my complete Neptune system.I would recommend Tunze as the best stand alone system. I also have a matching JBJ 32 stand that I used as a storage and controller housing that you can have as well. I'm asking $1800 for everything which is about a third of what this would cost to setup new. I am on the south side of Austin, Tx. . Being new to the area where are the best aquarium stores here?

IMG_4236.JPG IMG_4237.JPG IMG_5798.JPG IMG_5830.JPG

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Get ready . . . . . . .
About 20 people will prepare to dissect your system and part it out . . . LOL

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a complete Reefer 250 Deluxe system for sale, consolidated multiple tanks and this had to go to make room. ( You can see my new build thread to see why). Tank is scratch and chip free and comes with 2 Hydra 26 on Red Sea swing away mounts. The sump is a Trigger 26 Sapphire with matching 5 gal ATO tank. All plumbing is hard plumbed with actual gate valve and built in manifold for included AquaMaxx reactor. Return pump is Vectra M1 with two Maxspect Gyre 250 pumps for flow. Skimmer is Eshopps S-120. Heater is Fenix titanium with temperature controller. The stand has built in LED lighting around rim. The top is a custom Artfully Acrylic model with feed door. I have an extra 6-stage 150 gal per hour RO/DI unit that can be included as well for a complete turn key system. The only thing you would need is an ATO as I kept my complete Neptune system.I would recommend Tunze as the best stand alone system. I also have a matching JBJ 32 stand that I used as a storage and controller housing that you can have as well. I'm asking $1800 for everything which is about a third of what this would cost to setup new. I am on the south side of Austin, Tx. . Being new to the area where are the best aquarium stores here?

Good looking setup. Good luck with sale

_reefdad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have

Aquadome which is near you
River city Aquatics
AquaTek and aqua farms

OP
OP
Matt Cole

Matt Cole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I've been to Aqua dome and Aquatek, do like Aquadome but Aquatek had a better selection of frozen foods.

Ed P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a complete Reefer 250 Deluxe system for sale, consolidated multiple tanks and this had to go to make room. ( You can see my new build thread to see why). Tank is scratch and chip free and comes with 2 Hydra 26 on Red Sea swing away mounts. The sump is a Trigger 26 Sapphire with matching 5 gal ATO tank. All plumbing is hard plumbed with actual gate valve and built in manifold for included AquaMaxx reactor. Return pump is Vectra M1 with two Maxspect Gyre 250 pumps for flow. Skimmer is Eshopps S-120. Heater is Fenix titanium with temperature controller. The stand has built in LED lighting around rim. The top is a custom Artfully Acrylic model with feed door. I have an extra 6-stage 150 gal per hour RO/DI unit that can be included as well for a complete turn key system. The only thing you would need is an ATO as I kept my complete Neptune system.I would recommend Tunze as the best stand alone system. I also have a matching JBJ 32 stand that I used as a storage and controller housing that you can have as well. I'm asking $1800 for everything which is about a third of what this would cost to setup new. I am on the south side of Austin, Tx. . Being new to the area where are the best aquarium stores he

Hi Matt, is your

Matt, is your system still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back