• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete Setup Maryland 81 gal Fiji Cube

Item Price
$1500.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

stros

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
45
Location
Perry Hall, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 81 gal Fiji cube setup.
81 gal external overflow rimless tank
Fiji cube 24 sump
Custom extruded aluminum stand with cheery doors and panels.
Redsea Reefmat 500
redsea reef wave 25 pump and controller
Reef octopus S-130 Skimmer
2 Reefi Duo Extreme led fixtures with mounts.
Ghl Doser 2.1.
Hydros control 4.
Ranco heat controller.
Tune nano streams .
Many other parts and connections.

Pick up only Parkville Md 21234

IMG_0243.jpeg IMG_2186.jpeg IMG_2092.jpeg
 
I’m local. I’m not too interested in the equipment, but I would be interested if you decide to part out the coral. There are also several Facebook groups where this would probably get some attention, so I’d recommend posting there as well.
 
I’m local. I’m not too interested in the equipment, but I would be interested if you decide to part out the coral. There are also several Facebook groups where this would probably get some attention, so I’d recommend posting there as well.
Sorry corals and all but 1 fish gone.
 
Would you sell the reef wave 25
 
Selling my 81 gal Fiji cube setup.
81 gal external overflow rimless tank
Fiji cube 24 sump
Custom extruded aluminum stand with cheery doors and panels.
Redsea Reefmat 500
redsea reef wave 25 pump and controller
Reef octopus S-130 Skimmer
2 Reefi Duo Extreme led fixtures with mounts.
Ghl Doser 2.1.
Hydros control 4.
Ranco heat controller.
Tune nano streams .
Many other parts and connections.

Pick up only Parkville Md 21234

IMG_0243.jpeg IMG_2186.jpeg IMG_2092.jpeg
Very nice aquarium! If you could change anything what would it be?
 
Selling my 81 gal Fiji cube setup.
81 gal external overflow rimless tank
Fiji cube 24 sump
Custom extruded aluminum stand with cheery doors and panels.
Redsea Reefmat 500
redsea reef wave 25 pump and controller
Reef octopus S-130 Skimmer
2 Reefi Duo Extreme led fixtures with mounts.
Ghl Doser 2.1.
Hydros control 4.
Ranco heat controller.
Tune nano streams .
Many other parts and connections.

Pick up only Parkville Md 21234

IMG_0243.jpeg IMG_2186.jpeg IMG_2092.jpeg
Do you have a screen for it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new