• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Complete, Turn-key 125 Gallon Saltwater Setup

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Complete, turn-key 125 gallon saltwater setup. Most components are less than a year old! I’ve decided to focus my time on other hobbies so someone could get a great deal here.

-125 gallon Aqueon aquarium, custom drilled by Aqueon to retain warranty
-Custom Aquarium’s H2Overflow Stealthbox 2400 gph overflow
-2x Maxspect Gyre XF250 pumps with controller
-Oak stand and canopy (beautiful condition – was professionally refinished about 3 years ago)
-Current Orbit Marine IC PRO 72” led lights (2 light bars)
-125 gallon Aqueon aquarium for sump
-10x 7” filter socks
-Sicce Syncra HF12.0 return pump (3200 gph)
-Simplicity 1600 DC circulation pump – used for protein skimmer
-Life Reef VS3-36 external protein skimmer
-GHL ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set 6E Aquarium Controller
-GHL Doser Maxi
-Reef Keeper Elite aquarium controller
-2x Reef Keeper dosing pumps
-Current Prime drop in chiller
-Tunze ATO with 10 gallon reservoir
-BRS dual media reactor (extra gfo & carbon included)
-BRS 7 stage RODI
-Maxsis Sun 300w led grow light for refugium
-2x Fluval 300w heaters
-2x 125 gallon storage tanks for saltwater mixing station*
-Danner Mag-Drive 1800 gph pump for mixing station
-Lots of extra plumbing and spare parts
-Testing supplies
-Too much more to list!

Everything is in working order.

I built the sump myself and it’s located in my basement. It uses two 7” filter socks and has a large refugium on the opposite end. If you don’t like the configuration you could easily cut out the baffles and move them or cut them out and use the sump as another aquarium. It’s undrilled.

The storage tanks for the mixing station won’t be available immediately because I need to remove the back door to my house – frame and all – to get them out. I will be doing that at some point this summer when I replace the door.

The system is currently up and running with livestock in the display and refugium. There’s a yellow tang, blue hippo tang, flame hawk fish, royal gramma basslet, six line wrasse, orange stripe prawn goby, 2 Oscellaris clowns, 2 fire shrimp, 2 peppermint shrimp, a pistol shrimp, numerous hermit crabs, green emerald crabs, snails, starfish, anemone, and a gorilla crab in the sump. The live rock and substrate are included but the rock currently has a hair algae outbreak so it will need attention.

If someone is willing to take everything including the livestock, I’ll work with you on the price! I’d prefer not to have to mess with selling everything separately. Must pick up in Appleton, WI. $2,500 obo.

20200607_144505.jpg 20200607_144449.jpg 20200607_144431.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice setup !

OP
OP
appleton71

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update and bump...

Fish and rock have been removed thanks to some help from vetteguy53081. The rock will still come with the setup but no livestock. Rock is currently drying on my patio and will be power washed tomorrow if weather permits. I'll start breaking down and cleaning up components this weekend. Still looking for $2,500 which is a great deal for everything that you get.

Aggro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang why is everyone in the Midwest and northeast selling their setups and no one in Washington and Oregon. Lol put so much work into my 110g build that would have been easier to buy setup but the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself lol.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can attest, this is the best of the Best of all equipment and beautiful wood finish

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Looks nicer in person - Worth the drive !!

OP
OP
appleton71

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I've had a bit of a change of heart. I've decided to stay in the hobby but switching to freshwater native fish. I'm going to build the 125 into the wall and reuse much of my equipment. Obviously, some of the stuff I won't be able to use so I'll list them in new, separate threads. This will include the stand/canopy, skimmer & pump, Reef Keeper Elite, dry live rock, a full box of salt and other items as I figure out what I need. Please check my other for sale threads. Thanks!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back