Computer tools you have installed

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
52
Location
MD - Annapolis Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had to wipe my PC clean and install everything again, but the problem is that I can't find some of the software tools I had installed previously. So please list the tools you have downloaded/purchased for your PC that relate to protection, ease of use, and functionality.

Here are mine:

Revo Uninstaller -
Avira Antivirus -
Ad-aware -

Thanks!
 
nothing


I just learned which naughty sites to browse and which to avoid. (jk)

no viruses or junk in over 2 years now.

and I download more than all of you combined.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new