Concept Aquariums 180 gallon

Item Price
$1000 CAD
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Marinereefiner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
49
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom made peninsula 180gallon by Concept Aquariums. Approx 20 years old but in great condition. Owner is out of the hobby and I cannot put this in my home because of its size.
Eurobracing, in the drain 2” drain ” and 1” return.

Located in Ontario Canada.

IMG_8851.jpeg IMG_8852.jpeg IMG_3130.jpeg IMG_3129.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new