Conch Snail with Barebottom Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter dawi03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dawi03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Messages
298
Reaction score
103
Location
australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

So ive got a Conch snail thats currently on a sand substrate, i will probably need to supplement his diet with seaweed now anyway, but I was really wanting to get rid of the sand and have a Barebottom tank, is this still possible with a conch at all with supplementing his diet with seaweed on a clip?
 
they really like to bury themselves so I wouldnt put one on barebottom, plus it would make so much racket at night
 
I've got one I've had with sand, and without. Right now without. I kind of feel bad for it, but it's done six months before without sand. Sand is going back in after I win a war against dinos. If staying bare bottom indefinitely, then I'd give it away to someone with sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new