Condy Anemone help

cnicholson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Condy Anemone from my LFS about a week ago. Started out great and opened up beautiful. This morning, I noticed it looked like this. I know they like to move around, so I just want to make sure it’s not dying.
Thanks

C0CAAFDE-AEB5-4A8C-92A0-C9E7E67895F7.jpeg
 
Doesn't look bad at all. Once they find a spot they like, they tend to stay a while
 
Looks fine to me. Sometimes they'll close up completely with no tentacles extended. Just leave it alone and it'll come back.
 
Hi Everyone!

Do you know if this one if a Condy or a Sabae?
IMG_20200828_185754.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new