Congrats to emerald525 for being excellent!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very awesome Kim!! She definitely adds a ton of life to forums. Our local forum wouldn't be half of what it is without her. This is very cool to see. Congrats!
 
WAY TO GO KIM!!!! Way to go and to know we have all the time in the NW. The Bar has been risen:bounce: look like we got some work to catch up.
Darryl
 
Great job and thank you for what you do here at R2R! :D
 
Thanks again r2r community and my local forum people! Thanks Rev for having such a great site! I dont feel like it's a competition but a wonderful collaboration!

I originally found this site because someone on our local forum posted a link and I'm glad I stuck around.

This really made my day even though most of my coworkers don't get it and think I'm crazy LOL!!!! :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new