Congrats to Maggie321 for being EXCELLENT

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Everything I've learned so far, I have learned from you all. I still have a long ways to go. So I need input and opinions that differ from my own to continue to grow and learn in this hobby.

It's well deserved Maggie. You give straight up common sense advise. Thank you for your contributions.
 
Wow! Thanks guys! I had no idea I was even nominated for an award. I am glad all my spelling errors a vent impacted your decision. [emoji23]
maggie.png


and a friendly FYI, there is an edit button ;). Congrats!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new