Congrats to Redfishbluefish for being EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations!
 
Congrats

Congrats Paul!!!!
 
This is a surprise. Thank you everyone, and thank you Reefing Madness. I come to R2R to enjoy reading, posting and learning about this hobby. I get great enjoyment out of this and now, to see I get an “Excellence” recognition award…..I’m floored! I’m doing something I enjoy doing! Well I say right back at you…to R2R for their excellence in a friendly reef/fish forum. I am humbled….Thank you!
 
Congratulations Paul! It is a great honor considering the caliber of people on this forum. Love the Dr. Seuss recommendation too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new