Congratulations and Thank You @steveschuerger for Your Hospitality!!!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @steveschuerger on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @steveschuerger you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R

#Hospitality

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @steveschuerger on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @steveschuerger you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you,
Team R2R

#Hospitality
Thank you so much. I remember when I first arrived on the forums and how welcomed I felt. So I’ve felt that I should reciprocate. Pay it forward so to speak.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yay Steve!!!! Congrats!
skip idgaf GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back