Hospitality Award - Thank you @musel101 for your hospitality!!!'

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @musel101 on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @musel101 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality

1112-425XL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!
force-freedom-john-rambo-riding-jet-thumbs-up-qamw7wf3yiz4iiwy.gif

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We at R2R would like to take a moment to congratulate @musel101 on receiving the Hospitality Award!

Greeting and assisting new hobbyists is one of the most important functions of this forum. @musel101 you have shown repeatedly that this is a priority and we at R2R would like to recognize you for this. Members like you are what maintains the culture of friendliness that we enjoy here on R2R!

We at R2R would like to thank you for your continued contributions to the members of R2R.

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats @musel101 !!!

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you, Team R2R!

#Hospitality
Congrats @musel101

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back