CONGRATULATIONS Broadfield For Being EXCELLENT!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kschweer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congratulations, Broadfield - Well done!!

Funny thing about the Excellence Award ... you kind of want to "polish" it a bit, by learning more and helping folks out more than before . . . this is a good thing, I think!

~Bruce

I know, right? It's like I have to make sure I live up to that banner lol.

Thanks everyone, it means a lot!
 
We are blessed to have you @Broadfield! Thanks for all you do!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new