Congratulations DLHDesign for being Excellent!

  • Thread starter Thread starter melypr1985
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow! Thanks everyone - this is much appreciated! What a great community of people that I feel lucky to be a part of. I'm looking forward to many more water changes and filter sock cleanings with you all. :-)
 
Very well deserved! Thank you for your contribution!
 
IMG_5388.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new